References1. Wechsler et al, 1994.
2. Anderson, D. S, and Milgram, G. G. Promising Practices: Campus Alcohol Strategies Programs of Excellence for Americas Colleges and Universities (Sourcebook). Fairfax, Virginia: 1996, p. 1.4 of Introduction.
5. Thomas, A., and Powers, S. More College Students Choosing Not To Drink. Columbus Dispatch (3/15/00).
6. DeJong, W. Language matters. Catalyst, 1998, 4(1), 5.
7. Wechsler et al. The adverse impact of heavy episodic drinkers on other college students. Journal of Studies on Alcohol, 1995, 56, 628-634.
8. The Attack on Campus Drinking (editorial), New York Times (9/27/99).
9. Street, S. The Latest War on "Binge Drinking" Is Against the Term Itself. The Chrononicle of Higher Education (September 8, 2000); Hunter, D. Call to Stop Use of Binge Drinking Terminology. Press release, September 5, 2000.