Skip to content
Alcohol Facts Crossword Puzzle
it won't speed up sobriety.
President who was one of the country's largest whiskey distillers.
German was one of the world's best-known abstainers from alcohol.
are so high that they make producing moonshine (illegal distilled
subject their hearts to increased risk of suffering one.
flavored with juniper berries.
occupation of Tom Arnold, Bill Cosby, Sandra Bullock, Chevy Chase,
Kris Kristofferson and Bruce Willis.
this was one of Colonial New England's largest industries.
group that strongly supported Prohibition and its strict enforcement.
legal status of hundreds of counties in U.S. decades after repeal
of Prohibition in 1933.
be prevented by abstaining or drinking in moderation.
longevity of people who drink in moderation.
- A name
for an abstainer from alcohol.
Lincoln owned and operated several of them.
location of religious services in Colonial American towns.
- Describes driver who doesn't drink for the safety of self and
- Jesus made it, drank it, and approved
of its moderate consumption.
- A diet-buster not found in distilled
- Illegal drinking establishment
during U.S. Prohibition.
- Describes physical condition
of people who drink in moderation.
- Along with rum, this was supplied
as a daily ration to troops in the Colonial Army.
- The more highly educated they
are, the more likely Americans are to do this.
- Official spirit of the United
States, by act of Congress.
- Every signer of the American
Declaration of Independence drank alcoholic ones.
- Describes the alcohol content
of standard drinks of beer, wine and distilled spirits.
- Occupation of the Baptist who
produced the first Kentucky whiskey.
- First distinctly American whiskey;
also name of a grain.
- Human body produces it naturally